- Excellent design and ergonomics.
- Full video mode (4K DCI).
- Stabilised sensor.
- Screen on ball joint.
- Electronic shutter up to 1/32000 s.
- Burst at 20 fps with electronic shutter.
- Effective eye and face tracking in both photos and videos.
- Limited highlight recovery.
- Photos very occasionally blurry in special conditions.
- Menus too complex.
- Cropping at 60 fps in 4K UHD.
The Fujifilm X-T4 camera doesn’t disappoint. Unsurprisingly, the quality of the images is still very good and the video component always more advanced. The screen is mounted on a ball joint, the handle is hollow for a better grip, and the sensor now benefits from stabilisation. The eye and face autofocus tracking is at the best level and the photo burst goes up to 20 fps. The Japanese firm has been able to renew its flagship to maintain a good place in the photo market in 2020.
More samples on Flickr